We can provide you
with services as follows
We offer a Custom-Made Bologna Experience ‘Kit’, from giving you suggestions to putting together the holiday experience that you want, to bringing you to the airport for your flight back home
Planning Your Stay
Before starting your trip, these are some of the things we need to know:
- Size of your group
- Your budget
- Style of vacation – will you be on your own or do you prefer guides to accompany you?
- Side activities
Depending on your budget, experience with foreign languages, length of your stay, etc. – we can meet you at the airport and accompany you practically round the clock till you’re ready to leave again. Once you’ve decided your preferences, we can give you a more accurate estimate.
During Your Trip
There are tons of fun things you can do here in Bologna, at the same time as you’re learning Italian. So that, you’re not just learning the language, but you’re also learning about Italian culture and history.
Are you retired and would like to spend a few weeks here in Italy, maybe staying in Bologna? Or are you a family looking for a kid-friendly trip? Let us know if you have interests, hobbies, passions that we can organize for you, or something totally new that you’ve never tried before, but would like to learn. Or just hang out with Italians, which is perhaps the best way to learn this country’s language, culture and lifestyle. Want a getaway from your busy life? Have you always dreamed of a vacation in Italy? Let us custom-make it for you. Leave the logistics and organizing up to us, that way you can relax and enjoy your trip.
- Trattoria Annamaria– here, you will taste the authentic traditional Bolognese food!
- Majani– Time for a dessert! This will (maybe) be the best chocolate you will have taste.
- Caffé Terzi – the unwritten laws of the Italian rituals of eating include a good Espresso after lunch. You will not be disappointed with Caffé Terzi.
- Pizzeria Trattoria Belle Arti– You are in Italy, where the most loved food in the world was invented. At Belle Arti you will find out what and amazing and original pizza tastes like.
Write to us for the list of suggestions!
And here for blogs with stories from Bologna